|Internship at Group Transactions and Reporting Systems
Etudiant / Stagiaire, Temps complet, Etudiant / Stagiaire, Comptabilité / Contrôle de Gestion / Finance, Informatique, SAP
CLT-UFA S.A., Luxembourg, Luxemburg
- The internship duration must be at least 6 months
- Work on one background topic on which the thesis will be based.
|- You are currently studying for a relevant university degree (with focus on IT/Finance/Accounting).|
- You have a strong interest in IT or consolidation systems / software.
- You are fluent in English; additional French and/or German is an advantage
- You have an excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office packages Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
- You have excellent analytical and communication skills.
- You are curious, ready to invest a lot and eager to learn.
|RTL Group has developed since 10 years an internal competence center (GTRS), in charge of the corporate information systems for RTL Group business units. This team delivers projects, IT and applications expertise, support and maintenance on a set of "Referenced applications" such as SAP ERP, Business Objects Financial Consolidation. |
Within GTRS, the Group Reporting Systems team (GRS) is in charge of the maintenance and evolution of the reporting application SAP BO FC (formerly named Magnitude), while the Financial Transactions System team (FTS) focuses on ERP application, based upon SAP ECC6 and SAP B/W.
These teams are looking for interns who will contribute to projects, improving processes and support the RTL Group operations in the daily reporting activities. The interns will be working with a team of IT/Finance specialists and report to a coach. The positions are based in RTL Group's headquarters in Luxembourg and may require travel to our European subsidiaries.